You were in a hurry to get ready for a party and you got the foundation spilled on the carpet? You forgot hiding the lipstick and your little one used it for the drawing purpose? We understand that there can be many different scenarios that can leave your carpet or sofa dirty so; here are 4 steps for lipstick stain cleaning which anyone can try and if there is unavailability of time; then the best way to get the carpet or sofa clean is getting the Cleaning Services.
Lipstick leaves the stubborn stain that is hard to get rid of because of the presence of grease in it and if the color of the lipstick is dark, then it is difficult to make it disappear. But there are some products that are available in almost every home which can help in removing the stain and make the area look clean like before. You need to make the following things available for the DIY lipstick stain removal:
- Rubbing alcohol
- Spoon or table knife
- A small cloth (White colored)
- Combination of water and detergent
- First of all, wear the gloves and remove the excess lipstick using a spoon or something else if it is on the carpet or sofa because it will create extra mess.
- Take the cloth and dip it in the rubbing alcohol, squeeze the cloth.
- Start dabbing it from the outside to the inside because rubbing can spread the stain, don’t stop dabbing the cloth until all the lipstick is removed.
- Use the combination of water and detergent to wash away the rubbing alcohol which needs to be removed from the carpet as well.
This technique of removing the stain can be used for carpet as well as sofa lipstick stain removal. Sofa is a furniture piece that is used for relaxing by laying on it after a long busy day and sometimes a girl leaves a lipstick stain on it for which the method mentioned above can be utilized.
The 4 steps are effective for lipstick stain removal, but the cleaning services Dubai works well when a person can’t spare time to try this method. The cleaning company sends the professionals with the cleaning material at reasonable rate.
Things to keep in mind:
- Never apply any mixture directly on the carpet or sofas as it can damage the fabric or color, so it is better to test the mixture on any area that is not clearly visible.
- A person should never rub any stain as there are chances of it spreading on the nearby area and it makes removing it hard, so dabbing is the right decision.
- Always use a white colored cloth for the stain removal as the dye on the colored cloth can make the situation even worse, so never choose a colored cloth for cleaning and not even a light colored cloth.
- Tape can be used to clean away the excessive lipstick from the surface for which applying the tape on the target area and removing it carefully helps.
- A person should not wait and should treat the stain without wasting much time as it attract the germs which can become the cause of serious illness. The sofa and carpets get full of bacteria when the stains on them are not treated early, so stain removal is necessary in order to keep the family members healthy.
If anyone is facing any issue removing the stain him/herself, call us on 800 – 25326464 for booking cleaning services.
You're in luck as we have just the right service solution for you.
Dial 0800 25326464 now or chat with our dedicated customer reps to schedule the service at best price.