A terms-of-service agreement typically contains sections pertaining to one or more of the following topics:
- Accountability for online actions, behavior, and conduct.
- Payment details such as membership or subscription fees, etc.
- Opt-out policy describing procedure for account termination, if applicable.
- Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability clarifying the site’s legal liability for damages incurred by users.
- User notification upon modification of terms.] The following statements to be added on this section are as follows:
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- ifsgservices will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Products/Services Pricing and complete description of the goods or services offered need to be available and accessible.
- The prices of your products, services must show on this page/section.
to explain the expected time span for the reporting an item/goods order to be cancelled/replaced and the related conditions. The conditions under which cancellation & replacement will be allowed has to be mentioned].